Sunday, February 25, 2007

Project Nursery

It was a productive weekend for Steve and me. We finally nailed down the nursery decorations - bedding, furniture, rug, chair, light fixtures and paint! I must say that Steve deserves the credit though. We have been discussing our options for months, but I could not make a decision to save my life. Since Steve was sick of listening to me complain about the chore - he elected to help me make all of the decisions, and there was no hemming and hawing. He saw something that he liked and said that is it. Like always, I was a little hesitant, but I must admit that I feel a huge load has been lifted!! Now all we need to do is get it all ordered and set up, and have this baby!

Speaking of the baby, I was surprised Sunday night to see the little one kick strong enough for me to see my belly move! It was quite a thrill, but unfortunately Steve hasn't caught it yet. Everytime he came over and stared at my belly - the baby decided to rest. But as you would expect, as soon as he left - action again. I would assume that we will have plenty of opportunities to see more of this, but being that it is another first for us - we were excited. We are hoping to catch one of these moments on film in the coming weeks.

No comments: