Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Baby Mizerany Update

We were supposed to see what this little baby looked like yesterday during our 4-D ultrasound, but instead we learned that I was low in amniotic fluid. So they admitted me to the hospital so they could pump me full of fluids and monitor the baby. After another ultrasound this morning, we heard the good news that my amniotic fluid was back up in the normal range. Our doctor discharged me this afternoon, and now I am home on bedrest until Monday. We are to return for another ultrasound Friday, just to make sure things are going well, and then again next week to see if I have to stay on bedrest, or if I can return to limited activity.

The bad news is that we had to cancel our anniversary trip to Vegas next week. The doctor said that the elevation, heat and activity could be harmful to the baby. We are bummed to miss this opportunity to travel pre-baby, but we obviously weigh the health of our unborn child more.

Please keep us in your prayers and if you are bored - please call or email me because I am already bored!

No comments: