Sunday, April 15, 2007

A Weekend Away


This past weekend Steve and I traveled to Point Clear, AL for a destination wedding of two of our friends - Steve and Karen. It was an enjoyable getaway, especially since we were unable to go to Vegas last weekend. We left early Friday morning so I could be there for a bridal luncheon, and then spent the rest of the gorgeous day poolside. Later, we went to the rehearsal dinner and had fun spending time with our friends.

Saturday started off perfectly...we slept in and then I enjoyed my first (and hopefully not my last) pregnancy massage. Steve played golf, and then we met back up for lunch. Unfortunately, the weather turned and the wedding was forced to be held inside. It was okay though because everyone handled the change of events fine, and the ceremony and reception was still enjoyable for all. Steve showed off his dance moves at the reception, but after being on my feet most of the day - I wasn't the best partner, so I just snapped photos from the side.

Now we are home and have to go back to our routine. Tomorrow...another ultrasound and doctor's appointment.

No comments: