Saturday, May 12, 2007

Christian - the Ham!


Shannon and Christian stopped by today for a visit, and I realized that I didn't have a current photo of just him for his new cousin's room. We want pictures of all the cousins so the baby gets to know them quickly. So I pulled out the camera, while he tried out some of the baby's toys, and smiled for every take...he is quite the ham. He has just learned to crawl, or should I say walk like a monkey. He uses one knee and one foot to scoot around the room. He seems to be happy that he can just move on his own, but now the fun begins for Brian and Shannon. He has already played with the dog bowls, but fortunately there wasn't anything in it. However, I'm sure it won't be long before he is eating the alpo like his daddy did years ago.

No comments: