Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Shocker....

Well, miracles are possible - Shannon & Brian have finally set up their own blog! Christian took a three hour nap today, which allowed Shannon the time to create her homepage and make their first post. You'll have to check it out because Christian is such a cutie pie, and the camera loves him! http://bantablog.blogspot.com/ I have also added it to my favorite links.

Nothing new to report on our end. I had another doctor appointment this morning, and everything went well. Our baby is still breech, but it has plenty of fluid around it, so no worries. The doctor said that since things seem to be going so well, she now expects me to go full term. I guess that is good for the baby, but for those of you that I have spoken to recently - you know how anxious I am to deliver this angel. I guess we'll just have to wait a little longer. The biggest bummer is that my feet and ankles have started to swell recently. In fact, last week I flew to Tampa and when I got off the plane - I had cankles! In fact my feet were so swollen, they looked like they belonged to a 90 yr old woman! Though I have a sedentary job, just sitting all day the blood pools there and my shoes get tighter and tighter as the day goes on. The sacrifices us women make for our children.

No comments: