Sunday, February 17, 2008

Pitter Patter

We are excited to announce that we will be hearing the pitter patter of more feet in our home! Later this year Bennett will have a new brother or sister! We are about 9 weeks along, but I am already feeling the side effects of pregnancy...an insatiable appetite (but of only certain foods, primarily unhealthy things), tiredness, a weird complexion and occasional naseau. That is okay though, since those things assure me that everything is okay in there.


I am sure some of you are already thinking "she's going to be pregnant all summer long in the heat" and yes, you are right. I am not looking forward to it, but again, we are just happy to be pregnant! Our due date has been set for Sept 25th, so Bennett will only be about 16 months old when the new one comes along. I may be crazy, but I am hoping that I will not know any different.


Please pray for us!

3 comments:

Jeff and Lindsey said...

OMG!!! I can't tell you how shocked I was to see this! I saw the ultrasound and thought I was on someone else's page for a second!!! Congrats! How sweet!!! Irish Twins...isn't that what they call that! My two sisters were fifteen months apart and are still so close. It may be hard at first, but you will love having them that close together!!Yeah for babies!!!

Courtney & Dave Long said...

Ditto..OMG!! Wow. Congratulations. My mom sent me a text message earlier today saying, "look at mizarany blog." i was thinking it may be another hilarious poop story or something! it was a fun surprise to share in your good news. we'll be thinking about you and both your little ones! :)

Dave Long said...

Wow. Congratulations! I am very excited for you all. We love our first one so much I want to have more right now. Of course, Courtney is the one that has to be pregnant so we are going to wail a little while......My brother and I are only 14 months apart and that has worked out very well - we are still very close and our boys are only 6 months apart.