Sunday, March 9, 2008

Happy Easter Everybody!


Today I took Bennett to have her photo taken with the Easter Bunny. It was a much better imposter than her Santa Claus photo so hopefully I won't get made fun of this time. She has had a cold for the past few days...runny nose, sneezing and crying some. So she wasn't happy when I wiped her nose before putting her on a stranger's lap, but she did okay. She teared up initially, but then checked him out and stared at me while I made an ass of myself trying to get her to smile. I was working up a sweat, so I quit. Then the real entertainer (employee at the photo booth) starting playing peek-a-boo with her and they got this half smile.

1 comment:

Dave Long said...

Aw, look at her little red nose. She looks like she is being a good sport though. I would be scared of that big rabbit. Courtney and I are now looking into swim lessons for Lawson after seeing your posts. Thanks for that.