Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Trinity Playgroup

Recently Bennett and I have begun participating in a playgroup with some other mommies from our church on Friday afternoons. A few are in our Sunday School class, Journey, while others belong to other classes. It is a great time for us women to chit chat and discuss new mommy tips (since we are all first time moms), and for the kids to play. Since they moved the playgroup to Friday afternoons for us working moms, they now introduced cocktails to the mix (usually mimosas). We rotate our homes, and sometimes plan outings at the library or somewhere else in town. It has become a fun way for us to spend every other Friday!



This is a photo of the kids that made it to this past Friday's playgroup (Adelade, Luke, Judson, Bennett, Paul and Reid).

2 comments:

Dave Long said...

I know it says the playgroup is for first time "moms" but I can I join ya'll next time we are in town? Not just for the mimosas, either. I need some bonding time with other "first time moms" like myself. I'm starting to feel just a leeeeeeedle bit isolated up here.

Mizerany Family said...

OHHH course!! Please let me know next time you are in town. We typically meet every other Friday. This Friday we are taking the kids to the zoo!