Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Sex in the City

Last night was a nice night for me. After coming home from work for a short bit to hang with Bennett, I left for a girls' night. I met a group of girlfriends from church and my friend Karen for dinner and a movie. We just met at Panera for a casual and quick meal before seeing the movie "Sex in the City." After hearing all of the rumors about the story line, I didn't know what to expect. However, I was anxious to watch it and see how the lives of those crazy four girls from New York turned out. I must admit that I was very happy with the movie, and the ending. I won't spoil it for those of you reading this that intend to see the movie, but it really was a good movie. It has been a while since I have seen a movie, but I must admit that I was shocked to spend $9.68 for a sandwich and drink at Panera and $9.00 for the movie. Though it was a nice break from being a mommy for a night, I was still surprised with the cost of my four hours out.

No comments: