Tuesday, July 8, 2008

11 Weeks to Go!!

I will be officially 29 weeks tomorrow, so only 11 (hopefully 10) weeks left! Today I went in for my last monthly exam with my OB, as we have officially been moved to every 2 weeks now. Everything looked good, but since this is when I developed oligohydramnios with Bennett, she had me get an ultrasound to double check.

Fortunately, he looked great and my fluids were normal! As always he was very active so getting a good photo was difficult. They did measure his femur, which helps them approximate his weight - 3 lbs is their best estimate now. So, if he follows the path of gaining 1/2 pound a week, he should weigh in around 8 lbs at delivery. He will look so huge compared to tiny Bennett who was only 5lbs 13 oz.

Stay tuned for more updates...

No comments: