Monday, July 21, 2008

Sept 17th!!

The delivery date has been set for Sept 17th, and I couldn't be happier! I went in for another check-up this morning and since I measured a couple of weeks behind and haven't gained any weight in the past month, my doctor wanted me to have another ultrasound to make sure he was gaining weight. I explained that I snack all day, and was surprised that I hadn't gained weight, but she didn't believe me.

Thankfully this little guy hasn't suffered. In fact, he has gained an approximate 1.5 lbs from 12 days ago (recall me saying that he should be gaining 1/2 lb per week). So, in reality he is 1/2 pound over (of course who really knows because it is all estimations). Either way, he was active and looks healthy, so no worries.

So, it looks like I have 8 weeks and 2 days left to get myself organized....no more procrastinating!

1 comment:

Courtney Long said...

hey there - i've been keeping up with the blog, but i just haven't commented lately. i'm glad to know things are still going well with both babies! good luck and hopefully we'll see you soon.