Friday, November 21, 2008

Picture Worth a Thousand Words....


All I can say is wow.... We thought this might be a tough year with Bennett and Santa, and it was. This morning Myra and I headed to a breakfast with Santa with the kids. Things started off great and Bennett was checking out Santa with her inquisitive looks. But when it became our turn to sit on his lap, she wanted nothing to do with it. Preston didn't care too much, so I was able to get a photo of just him with Santa, which will be nice for his scrapbook of "firsts."

2 comments:

Courtney Long said...

that pictures is HILARIOUS! my mom has similar pics that she pulls out every year, and we LOVE looking at all the santa pictures of years past! it'll be interesting to see what lawson does this year!

Jeff and Lindsey said...

That is priceless!!!She is certainly not a fan of Santa, huh??

Thanks to you guys for helping me with directions the other night! I was so lost!!