Friday, January 16, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday Mimi!!

Mimi celebrated her birthday last week, and we celebrated last weekend with the family. Louis and Michelle hosted everyone over to their home for a Mexican feast.


We all overate and conversed over a couple of Mexican beers (my favorite way to spend an evening)! After dinner we had cake and ice cream.




After dinner we all played "rock band" on their wii. Steve and I first played "guitar hero" at his work Christmas party last month. It was quite
addictive and we have been talking about it since, so when the kids got this new game for Christmas...we were anxious to play. "Rock band" allows for a group of people to play together: a singer (or two), a guitar player, a bass player and a drummer. We started off playing guitar and bass, and slowly moved around into the other band members. Not that I am good at any of the roles, but playing the drums was by far the most difficult. I guess I am not very musically inclined.


What was cute though, was when we finished playing. Bennett went missing, and when I walked into the other room I saw here sitting there playing the drums. She had better posture and moves than me....perhaps she has a future in music?



No comments: