Saturday, April 11, 2009

Followers

I used to be told by my parents in high school that I should never want to be a follower, but rather a leader. In fact, I can recall my parents saying "If so and so were to jump off of a bridge, would you follow?" Well, I am encouraging you all to follow me and become followers....followers of my blog. I have been told by several friends and family members how much they enjoy reading my blog, but because they don't have a google email, they don't comment on our posts. It is okay, I don't need to hear from all of you (unless you want to comment of course), but I would love to actually know WHO is reading this blog. So I am asking you to become a follower of the site!

It is easy! All you need to do is scroll down our home page, and on the left side of the page click "become a follower." You will then need to either enter your email address of one of the three carriers listed, or create a new generic email (that you never have to use again if you don't want). This will allow you to then become a follower of my blog, and any others that you are reading. In addition, you can then comment on blog posts.

I certainly like to know that the time and effort I spend updating this blog is read by others, so please sign up!

5 comments:

Debbie said...

I'm afraid to admit how much of a "follower" I am of your blog Mizerany Family! You are in my "favorites" and in my heart on a daily basis. Your babies are so precious and bring back wonderful memories for me. Love you all, Debbie

Mizerany Family said...

Thanks Deb! We love you too!!

Dave Long said...

If your blog jumped off a bridge, I would follow it. I enjoy keeping up with you all via the blog. I know you are not fishing for compliments but the blog is particularly well written and entertaining too.

Chelsea said...

This is just a setting on your blogger. You can allow anonymous comments so people who don't have a google email address can still sign up. It's really simple. Let me know if you need the steps...

Mizerany Family said...

Dave...you are too funny, thanks for following!