Sunday, July 12, 2009

The Kids Playing

I am too lazy to type anything, just posting some photos of the kids playing tonight. Bennett loves to push Preston around in the wagon, and he enjoys the ride (as long as she doesn't run him into anything). I love the photo of Bennett with her tongue out, and think it is so funny (because it is a Banta trait...my father and brother both do it too). She does this whenever she is concentrating on something, or doing something tough. Preston is just always smiling...such a happy baby!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

I think maybe I do that too sometimes. You know, you can really concentrate better with your tongue out.
It's fun to see pics of the kids growing and changing. Bennett looks like a little mini-me version of Mommy and Preston much more like Steve.