Friday, October 23, 2009

Happy 80th Birthday Papa!



Happy 80th Birthday Papa! This milestone birthday doesn't happen every day, and I certainly hope it is a memorable one! Though I haven't been apart of the Mizerany family all that long, I certainly feel blessed to have such a loving and supportive family.

Grandparents are such an important part of a child's life, and my kids are lucky to have such wonderful ones! Having Steve's parents here in town, allows my kids to spend a lot of time with them, and they love their Mimi and Papa.
Every time I drop off the kids there, Papa comes outside to meet me at the car and Bennett just runs to him so he can carry her. Then they go inside and rock together in his lazyboy...they have their routine. Something else that both kids have in common with their Papa is napping....boy do they like to nap in his arms while he rocks (and sometimes rests his own eyes).


We love you Papa....HAPPY 80th BIRTHDAY!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Papa and Pres snoozing in the chair together is priceless!