Thursday, December 24, 2009

Pony Pride!


Tonight SMU beat Nevada at the Sheraton Hawaii Bowl: 45-10!! For many of you who haven't known me very long, you probably didn't know that I graduated from SMU. Since so many of my blog posts are about Alabama and their amazing football team, I don't blame you. I actually am a VERY proud SMU alumni, but their football team has never recovered from the death penalty 20 years ago. When June Jones was hired last year, I recall Steve telling me that he will turn that program around because he is a good coach. But I never would have guessed he would take them to their first bowl game in 25 years (and come away with a victory) so quickly! I love seeing that they won, and to a decent team. They used to have such a wonderful program (and not just because they paid their players...they had talent and good coaches back in the day). So for those few mustang friends that read this blog...I give you all a high five! GO MUSTANGS!

No comments: