Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Mimi!!


Today (I won't say how long ago) a very special person in our lives was born. Myra, we all wish you a fabulous birthday!










I am sorry that you are sick on your birthday, because all year long you do for everyone else and this should be your special day. You have been a loving, supportive mother to all three of your boys, and an even more caring and giving grandmother to your five grandchildren. Speaking as the daughter-in-law, I feel blessed to have you in my life. I have always heard horror stories of some girlfriend's MILs, but you have been great! You are always willing to help in anyway that you can (without being intrusive), whether it is helping with Spencer, inviting us over for our favorite dinners, babysitting your grandkids, watering flowers while we are in vacation, to just being a thoughtful person and checking on us when someone isn't feeling well. We appreciate it all, and love you very much!







1 comment:

Joy said...

I have enjoyed your last couple of posts. That Preston is an entertainer. Peter Piper cracked me up!
Lawson's MeMe