Friday, February 26, 2010

Perfect Afternoon!

Today I enjoyed a delightful afternoon! Steve picked up the kids from school for me while I went shopping in peace. Not only was it relaxing, but I found a couple of things.

When I got home I expected both kids to be fast asleep, but they were both up (sigh...). Preston had fallen asleep during his lunch at school, so he was wide awake! Bennett was waiting for me, so I put her down, wrapped Pres up and we went for a walk with Spencer. It was sunny, yet a little cool...perfect weather to be outside exercising.

I was hoping Preston would fall asleep, but he took in the scenery, sang and babbled the whole time. I tell you...my little guy is a piece of work. As you might notice in the photo, he has a fat lip and a cut on his eye. He got each of them on the same day, but from two separate accidents. There is no doubt in my mind that he is going to make me completely gray by the time I turn 40!

No comments: