Saturday, March 13, 2010

Our Energizer Bunny

Today I reunited with many of my sisters of the Alabama Emmaus Walk #363 to sing our hearts out for a CD of our favorite songs of the weekend in January. It was a great time reconnecting with everyone, but I was gone most of the day.

Since I was away, Steve watched the children. While he was feeding Preston breakfast (a waffle), he was shocked to see Pres use a fork all by himself. He called me as I was driving up there and asked why I hadn't told him that Preston had learned that skill, but I was as shocked as he was. Thankfully he recorded his first meal feeding himself. I guess he just learned by watching us and Bennett because he did very well on his own. video

After playing all morning, and then enjoying a hot shower our little guy got a little relaxed because right after he finished his lunch he passed out in his booster seat. Since Steve had the recorder nearby, he got that too. Having missed all of this, I though it was pretty cute, so I thought I would share them both.

video

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

That is HILARIOUS! Daddy must have been playing hard and wearing them out! Little man was so tired, but just didn't want to miss anything...