Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all of the special daddys out there, but especially to Steve, my father, Lynn, and Steve's father, Louis. These three men are such wonderful, giving people and do so much for me and the children and I love you for that!



This year, the children both made special gifts for their daddy. In fact, I wanted to share a quick story. After school on Wednesday, Preston had his Father's Day gift for Steve (since he doesn't attend school on Fridays during the summer), and Bennett was upset that she didn't have her gift too. I asked her if she had already made it, and she said "Yeah, I made him a tie." I was slightly confused, but didn't press the issue. Friday Steve picked her up from school, and she was so excited to share her gifts with him early. Aren't they cute? The key chain is from Preston (a thumb print football).



















No comments: