Saturday, June 19, 2010

My Little Fish

Yesterday we went to the pool for the first time since the kids finished swim lessons, and we were both so surprised at how well they are doing. Within an hour at the pool, Bennett was jumping off the side of the pool and swimming to us. Even Preston was doing well, swimming back and forth from the side of the pool to us.

We were so pleasantly surprised that we went to the pool again this morning and brought our recorder so we could document their progress from 3 weeks ago (which I think is amazing, if I may say so). After watching Bennett jump in countless times, Pres even began doing it on his own today. All I can say is those swim lessons were the best money I spent this month!

Now all we need to do is work on their form!

video

video

video

No comments: