Monday, August 9, 2010

Puzzle Mania!

Ever since we went on our summer vacation Bennett has been into puzzles. At Christmas last year, we gave her a set of four 12 piece puzzles. She mastered them in no time, but still loves to do them over and over. In preparing for our 2.5 weeks away from home, I needed small new items for the kids so I went to my favorite store...The Dollar Store! There I purchased three 25 piece puzzles that are for 3 yr olds.

When we got to my parents, I showed them to her, and she immediately started doing them. With a little assistance from us, she got them all put together. However, over the course of the week, they became easy and she was quickly putting them together unassisted. So I decided to buy a couple more, and one 100 piece puzzle (for 6 yr olds) for New Jersey.

Now that we are home, she has mastered the 100 piece puzzle, so I guess I'll have to find something bigger for her to tackle. In the midst of all these puzzles...I have found an itch to do one too. I could use a nice 1000 piece one to do along Bennett. I think I know what store I'll be hitting this week!

2 comments:

Mary Michael said...

Way to go "B"...very impressive!

Joy said...

Lawson loves puzzles too!