Saturday, September 25, 2010

Jammed Pack!

Though our day started off earlier than normal, thanks to our beloved son, we managed to tackle a lot. I went for a long walk with the kids and a friend of mine, and then came home to do some yardwork.
After a shower and short nap, we rooted Alabama on against Arkansas (thank goodness they won) with some friends, and then attended the Mizerany family reunion. This is no typical reunion, and is certainly different than a reunion on my side of the family (with 20 people).
Even in the middle of football season, there were over 75 people there! They ranged in age from 5 days to 85 yrs. Each family sat with each other, but everyone mixes and mingles. There were a ton of kids, so they were all running wild and chasing each other.





I'm still learning names, but am slowly getting better recognizing folks and knowing who is married to who. I was telling Steve it will take me another 10 years to get it all down, but hopefully my kids won't have that problem if they are around them a couple times a year.
Bennett with a few of her cousins

No comments: