Monday, October 4, 2010

Alabama ROLLED Over Those Gators!!

It was a beautiful day in Tuscaloosa yesterday...the weather was great, the company was better and the game was fabulous! Since my parents were in town, they took the kids to the zoo that morning, so we were able to get ready in a leisurely fashion...something we haven't been able to do in a long time.
Then we drove down to T-town with the Fry's without any traffic, the Mizerany's saved us a great parking spot, and then we relaxed with friends. It was so nice knowing that the kids were having fun with their Nene and Poppy, and we were having fun alone.
It was my first game this season, and I am so happy that I had a ticket to the game on the 46 yard line!! What a wonderful place to watch the Tide beat the Gators!






Steve with Danny & Brett






Paige and Malin with me



No comments: