Saturday, November 13, 2010

New Addition

Today we made the decision to get a new addition (well additionS) to our family...two goldfish.  Steve and Bennett went to the pet store and bought the bowl, rocks, food and fish. 

When Pres and I got back from a birthday party, he was anxious to check them out. Bennett introduced him and then they fed them a little food.

We have tried to get the kids to name them, but they just don't get it.  They just call them "fish," which in reality is probably just fine.  However, they don't name anything, so we are trying to teach them. 

So check back to see how long these two fish last...my bet is a week or two.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

WHOOOOOSH!!! That's the sound of the fishies going down the toilet, on their way to fishie heaven. I give them 2 weeks.

When I looked at the first picture, I thought that fake shark (?) was the pet. I have some fake fish stored in the closet in case my kids ever ask for to get some. ;o)

You are a brave mommy. We all know who will be cleaning that bowl and feeding those guys.