Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 Wrap-up

Since I convert our blog into a book at the end of each year, I try to accurately tell our story so we can recall each year and all of the memories with detail.  Sadly, there is no way to put videos into the book, so I rarely post the many that we take of the kids throughout the year.  However, there are a couple that I thought were so funny, so I had to share them with you.  The first one is of the kids enjoying one of Bennett's Christmas presents (thanks Mimi and Papa for the laughs).



This second one is of Preston dancing with Santa at Mimi and Papa's this Christmas.  We never could capture his full choregraphed dance because everytime we pulled out the camera, he lost interest midway through his dance.  Thanks to his cousin, Maria, for helping him with his moves! (sorry it is sideways, couldn't figure out how to flip a video).

3 comments:

Courtney Long said...

love all the updates. glad ya'll had a good christmas. happy new year!

Chelsea said...

Cute videos! So funny that Pres has to do everything his big sister does! Same in our house...

What website do you use to convert the blog to a book? I have been meaning to do it and have never done it yet. After years of blogging, it's still on my "to do" list.

Joy said...

Little man has some cute hip action going on!
Lawson's MeMe