Wednesday, December 1, 2010

New Blogger Frustration!!!!!

I just want to express my dissatisfaction with the new blogger software.  For those of you not having any issues with the old one, you are lucky.  And if you have chosen to update your software to the "new and improved software" and you aren't having any problems, then you need to contact me!  I have been working on a blog post for 4 days, and when I say that I have wasted hours of my time trying to move photos, I mean it.  I have used every curse word in the book, and have been tempted to throw my laptop because of my lack of patience.  I wouldn't typically waste so much time, but I have grown to appreciate the printed version of our blog so I want it to be "right."

Anyway, I know this is something you don't want to hear, but I had to air my feelings because I am screaming in my living room as I work on my Thanksgiving post with photos.  PLEASE offer me tips if you have any!

Thanks for listening/reading.....

No comments: