Sunday, April 17, 2011

A Visit to the Easter Bunny

After church we took the kids to get their picture with the Easter Bunny. Neither of them were afraid this year, and were genuinely excited to see him again (remember, they had a brief encounter with him at the Easter Egg hunt last weekend). They both hopped (ha ha!) onto his lap for the photo opportunity and I pulled out my camera to find the battery dead (wouldn't you know it). Oh well, I used my phone and got a couple of cute ones.

Afterward, they got a snack and made Easter bunny picture frames for the fridge. Well, perhaps I should clarify....Bennett made a frame and Steve made one for Preston. They turned out cute, and it burned a few minutes while they nibbled on goldfish crackers.


(Preston without his Woody doll)

No comments: