Wednesday, July 6, 2011

My First Shave

My cousin, Debbie, gave Preston a shaving kit for Christmas and we just broke it out this evening. (I know it has been 6 months, but we put it in a drawer and forgot about it) The kids found it and were dying to try it out, so I waited until Steve got home from work to "teach" them how to shave.

Pres was a little hesitant with the shaving cream until we put him in front of the mirror so he could see himself. Steve instructed him on how to shave and then rinse off the cream under the faucet, and then he took over. After he was finished, he wanted to do it over again!
Of course, nothing is complete in our house without BOTH kids trying it. So Bennett had a turn with the shaving cream on her face and then shaving. Though I explained that women shave their legs and men shave their faces....she wanted to be just like Pres and her Daddy.

Thanks Debbie for the entertainment! We love you!

3 comments:

Kelley said...

Precious! Some of my favorite pics of Hudson were of his shaving kit!

Courtney Long said...

how cute! by the way, i love her hair cut! you have beautiful children!

Mizerany Family said...

Thanks Courtney! I hope you are well! Come visit Journey again....