Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Can I Get a Whoop Whoop??!!

Finally the kids are back in school!! Whoop Whoop!! Yesterday Bennett started her first day of gymnastics, and today both went back to school, Bennett in 4K and Preston 2K. I am so excited for them (and me)! As you know, I have been MIA when it comes to this blog lately, and that is because I have not had a free moment to really take photos and write blogs. Every day I have been trying to come up with an activity to keep the kids out of trouble and busy. Between that, working out and my part-time job...there is no time left for blogging (sorry readers).


However, things are about to change now that our routines are back! The kids were excited to go off to school today, and Steve and I were both there to send them off. Steve walked Bennett to her class, and witnessed her being a little shy initially. But she quickly warmed up when she saw a couple of familiar faces.






Preston was a different story...he hopped out of the car and walked in with his backpack like the almost 3 year old that he is! Several of the younger children were crying, but he was so excited to start his new adventure that he didn't even look back at us.



After their first day, they came home and took LONG naps. In fact, I had to wake them both so we could get ready and attend church tonight! Tomorrow Bennett goes back, as she is now in school 5 days a week. Preston will continue to just go 3 days a week.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Whoop! Whoop! We are glad to be back at school too. Summer is great, but a lot of work for moms. Bring on Fall! :)