Thursday, January 5, 2012

Use Your Imagination

Tonight I finally remembered to pull out the camcorder to record Preston saying the Lord's Prayer. He has been saying it for months, really, but I keep forgetting to get the recorder. I finally remembered tonight, but then forgot to turn on the night vision part...so there is no picture.

I decided to post it regardless because really it is sweet just listening to his innocent little voice in the dark. However, if you can use your imagination, he was lying in bed (in the dark), and had a smile on his face the entire time.


video

2 comments:

Joy said...

Oh my, sweetest thing ever!
Lawson's MeMe

Chelsea said...

oh. my. goodness. Could eat him with a spoon! How sweet is that! I like it even better that there's no picture so you can just focus on his sweet voice. <3