Sunday, April 29, 2012

Wrapping Up the School Year

It is hard to believe that my baby girl is about to be 5 years old and will be off to kindergarten in the fall.  This past week, she had her spring choir concert on Wednesday night....her last one of the year for 4K Choir.  She did a great job, and it was a quick show!  She is finally getting old enough where she doesn't just stand there with her fingers in the mouth, she actually performs.







Then on Thursday, I attended her year-end field trip/party at the zoo.  So that I could focus on her that day, I dropped Preston off at my in-laws.  I drove Bennett and another classmate there and we visited all of the animals over the course of the morning.  We ended with a picnic lunch outside the zoo with all of her classmates.  It was a perfect sunny day, and I know Bennett had a blast!




No comments: