Monday, August 27, 2012

They Say the Darnest Things....

Since this IS my baby book for each of my kids, I want to write down a few things the kids have been saying that just crack us up, so we won't forget them.

Pres (July 2012): He was sitting at the bar, pulling on his ear.  I asked him what was the matter and if his ear hurt.  He said "No, my ear is just turned off."  Our guess is that his ear just needed to pop or something because it didn't bother him after that.

Bennett (July 2012): She was getting ready for church and after getting dressed and putting her headband on, she walked over to the mirror and said "Now that's what I'm talking about" with a very cocky tone.  Steve just busted out laughing.

Pres (August 2012): He has started this new thing when we look at him with our disciplinary eyes, "what?  what are you looking at?"

Pres (August 2012): I tried on a new lipstick, one that is a dark red.  I was just wearing it around the house, but when Preston saw me he looked at me and then said "I don't like your lips mom."  You have to love the honesty of that kid!

No comments: