Monday, February 10, 2014

Happy Family of Five

Walker is 6 weeks old today!  It is hard to imagine life without him, and we all are enjoying him so much.  He is fitting in so well, and is still such a good baby.  He is growing nicely...50% for weight due to his 2 lb gain since birth and 90% for height as he is now 2.5 inches longer!  He is eating about every three hours, but now 4 ounces at each feeding.  He is smiling occasionally and tracking objects some.  He still has his blue eyes, and is as cute as ever.  (can you tell how much we love him?)

Bennett and Preston are still great big siblings, and everyone is adapting quite nicely.  Sadly, on his 6 week birthday, Bennett received her first tardy.  However, it wasn't because the kids weren't ready for school, or me for that matter, but because I still have this urge to have the house clean before I leave.  Had I not taken the time to make my bed, or wash the dishes before I left, she would have been just fine.  Someday soon I will learn to prioritize things differently, but it hasn't happened yet.

So over the past couple of weeks, we have been busy running errands, taking walks, going to lunch with Bennett at her school, hanging out with friends, having playdates and just bonding as a family.  Here are a few pics:
Walker's first smile that I captured on camera!
I love this little half smile
I think he looks like Brian in this photo
snuggle time with bis sis, Bennett
Love from Lucy at her birthday party
W snuggled up for a walk as a sock monkey
Beck on a playdate with Andy

No comments: