Yesterday I celebrated my 35th birthday - WOW! I am officially in my "mid thirties" now. I know technically, I probably was last year, but I would always deny it. I had a great birthday - Bennett, the dogs and I had our morning walk, and then I enjoyed a nice lunch with Brian, Shannon, Christian, Steve and Bennett. Since it is Shannon's birthday on Sunday - it was really a joint birthday celebration. Though I didn't get a nap in like I would have liked in the afternoon, I was able to rally and make it through a delicious dinner at Ruth's Chris with Steve.
This morning I continued to celebrate my birthday by scheduling a massage and pedicure that Steve gave me after delivering Bennett. I now am relaxed and just listening to silence as our daughter takes a nap. Hopefully she will be down for a couple of hours, and then wake up in a good mood. We are hoping to take her to the pool late this afternoon for an hour for her first time. If we make it - I will post another blog later, because she is pretty darn cute in her new bathing suit!