
Of course those who know me know that this is my favorite holiday! So, I wish you all a VERY happy St. Patrick's Day. Since I am pregnant once again on this holiday, I will be unable to celebrate in the traditional manner of green beer. However, friends around have promised to have one for me.
Tonight, since it is a beautiful 72 degrees, we are walking to SoHo (downtown Homewood) to eat dinner outside at Jackson's Bistro and take in the atmosphere. I doubt I will be eating the cornbeef and hash, but maybe Steve will be adventurous!
Have a great day!
Tonight, since it is a beautiful 72 degrees, we are walking to SoHo (downtown Homewood) to eat dinner outside at Jackson's Bistro and take in the atmosphere. I doubt I will be eating the cornbeef and hash, but maybe Steve will be adventurous!
Have a great day!