Since you were breech in my belly, with low amniotic fluid, our doctor had to take you via c-section, which worked out quite well with mommy! We just got all prepped and then within minutes - there you were! When they announced "it's a girl" we each said "I knew it!" You were born at 4:21 pm (and the only reason I can remember that is because we asked the doctor if we
could write 4:22 on your birth certificate since that was our anniversary date...she said no). Of course you were just perfect...a full head of dark hair and huge blue eyes! You were so alert from the beginning and just as gorgeous as we could have imagined.
Daddy was excited to bring you to the window to show you off to the family, who was anxious to hear whether you were a girl or boy. There were several teary eyes that day, and the joy just continued.
Once the nurses got you all cleaned up, we headed up to our room. The family was all there ready to meet you, and you were so alert ready to meet them! Though that day will never be forgotten in my mind, I was so exhausted from the whole day and the anesthesia, that I began to get very sleepy. So we asked everyone to leave and come back the next day. Then your Daddy and I just sat there and held you in complete and utter amazement. We couldn't believe that you had finally arrived, and that you were now going to be apart of our lives forever.
We love you angel, and wish you the best birthday ever!