I used to be told by my parents in high school that I should never want to be a follower, but rather a leader. In fact, I can recall my parents saying "If so and so were to jump off of a bridge, would you follow?" Well, I am encouraging you all to follow me and become followers....followers of my blog. I have been told by several friends and family members how much they enjoy reading my blog, but because they don't have a google email, they don't comment on our posts. It is okay, I don't need to hear from all of you (unless you want to comment of course), but I would love to actually know WHO is reading this blog. So I am asking you to become a follower of the site!
It is easy! All you need to do is scroll down our home page, and on the left side of the page click "become a follower." You will then need to either enter your email address of one of the three carriers listed, or create a new generic email (that you never have to use again if you don't want). This will allow you to then become a follower of my blog, and any others that you are reading. In addition, you can then comment on blog posts.
I certainly like to know that the time and effort I spend updating this blog is read by others, so please sign up!