To top this all off, Bennett woke up without much voice, so I started to panic that she might be starting to come down with the beginnings of Preston's sickness (even though she hadn't had any temperature). Of course, I didn't want it to develop into croup, so I immediately made a doctor's appointment for her. Thankfully he said she only had a minor cold, but he gave her a steroid pill to knock whatever she had and told me to give her some cough medicine.
The Lord must have known what a terrible day I had yesterday, so he blessed my kids and me with a GREAT night of sleep....we all awoke at 7:30 this morning! And it is gorgeous outside, so we are gearing up for some time outside, a walk with the family shou
ld perk everyone up (including Spence), and then some fun at the park before Bennett's dance class. Whew....I didn't know how this week was going to go with a crazy Monday like that, but I am optimistic now!