Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Halloween Parade at School


This morning I sent the kids off to school in their matching dinosaur costumes for their Halloween parade. Though both kids had a rough night and I felt they were on the verge of something, they still went to school. I asked Bennett over and over again if she wanted to stay at home with me, but she insisted on going. I should have followed my gut and made her stay at home, because I got a call around 11:30 that Bennett was asleep at the lunch table and Preston had diarrhea.




As I picked a sleeping Bennett up and carried her out of her classroom, she awoke and puked all over me and the floor of the nursery (and it stunk)! Thankfully I didn't have to clean it up. Both kids took long naps (a sign that something is definitely up), but awoke happy. I tried to feed them, but neither were interested. So I headed to my in-laws (who thankfully agreed to babysit them while Steve and I went to church for a class). They said both acted fine, but just before we left, Preston threw up all over the floor!
















I swear, we a have had someone in our house sick for 5 weeks now! I keep thinking that we are rounding the corner, but then something like this happens. If you can, please pray that we get well. Sick kids are NO fun!!