Friday, December 18, 2009

Sunday School Christmas Party




Last night, Steve and I attended our Sunday school Christmas party. I know we probably should have stayed home since both were sick



(and I don't think Steve would have needed to be talked into it), but mommy needed a break! Even though Steve stayed at home Wednesday night with the kids so I could meet some girlfriends for dinner, I had to get out of the house last night!
I get so stir crazy, and the constant coughing was driving me nuts.

I will probably pay for it today since I am keeping both kids home from their mother's day out program, but it was worth it. We feel so fortunate to have such a great group of friends to hang with, and it is always fun to get together! Ashley and Mary Michael, opened up their home for our large group and everyone brought a dish to share. We drank, filled our tummys and shared lots of stories!