
Today (I won't say how long ago) a very special person in our lives was born. Myra, we all wish you a fabulous birthday!

I am sorry that you are sick on your birthday, because all year long you do for everyone else and this should be your special day. You have been a loving, supportive mother to all three of your boys, and an even more caring and giving grandmother to your five grandchildren. Speaking as the daughter-in-law, I feel blessed to have you in my life. I have always heard horror stories of some girlfriend's MILs, but you have been great! You are always willing to help in anyway that yo
u can (without being intrusive), whether it is helping with Spencer, inviting us over for our favorite dinners, babysitting your grandkids, watering flowers while we are in vacation, to just being a thoughtful person and checking on us when someone isn't feeling well. We appreciate it all, and love you very much!
