Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Sofa Fort

The past couple of days the kids have had so much energy to burn before bedtime, that I have had to get creative so they don't destroy my house. I built them a sofa fort the other night and it was a hit. The first time they just played inside and jumped on the sofa cushions, but tonight they stepped it up a notch.


I was in the kitchen washing dishes, and when I came around the corner, this is what I saw....both of them on top of the cushion roof. I kept waiting for it to collapse, but it didn't. Then they started diving off the top (as seen below)....



















So am I bad parent to let me them do this? They were sweating from playing so hard, and Pres passed out within minutes, so I guess it worked. Does that make it okay?