As Steve and I drove home, we talked about how nice it is to have family in town for our kids to get to know and enjoy. Such a blessing.
Steve baked his mother's birthday cake all by himself (which was great), and we gave Mimi her birthday gift, but I think she liked her belated gift better...another National Championship Title!!! Can I get a roll tide please?!
So for those of you living under a rock...the BCS National Championship game was Monday night and Alabama had the opportunity to play #1 seated LSU again. Steve wanted to watch without any interruptions, so we hired a babysitter and planned a fun night out with some friends who were also pulling for Alabama.
Thankfully #2 Alabama gave it everything they had and pulled out a big win: 21-0!!! We both couldn't have been happier for another National Championship Title! What a way to end a season!