| The Processional |
When they started to play "Pomp and Circumstance," I was able to hold it together. However, when they showed the video of all of the graduates, with each of their baby photos and then their graduation one...I got a little teary-eyed. Steve just laughs at me, but I come by it honestly (DAD!!!).
| Bennett smiling for us |
Outside of a couple of sniffles from me, the day went very smoothly, no complaints from Bennett about what she wore, she smiled for us from the stage and then we enjoyed a casual lunch following the graduation...without any whining. She did great, and it was a wonderful morning! Though we missed having Preston in the family photos, it was much easier (and quieter) without him (love you buddy).
| The graduate accepting her diploma |
| Smiling for us during the last song (love that girl!) |
| B w/ Mimi & Papa |
| Proud Parents |
| Bennett w/ her teacher, Ms Sherry |