Saturday, May 12, 2018

Mother's Day and Father's Day with Blue Door Kids


Parents only get the opportunity to be truly spoiled once a year, Mother's Day and Father's Day. Around here, Mother's Day is always a great day, where Steve and the kids let me sleep in, they make me a big yummy breakfast and they try to all behave well.  However, this year I got an extra special treat....lunch with Walker at his school.

It was beautiful day, a perfect day for a picnic with my little guy.  I brought my own lunch, and then Leah and Kirsten, Walker's teachers, provided the dessert.  They also did a great job making it special for us.

Each child had to answer a set of questions about their mommy, and then they read the answers aloud while we guessed which child wrote those answers.  Walker had a few dead giveaways, and I must admit, he knows his mother well.



Walker's portrayal of me, blue eyes and black hair as he always says.
His portrayal of Steve with black hair and brown eyes
But I wasn't the only one who got some special one on one time with Walker.  Steve and the other fathers also had a special Father's Day celebration in the spring.  This time, all of the kids painted ties for their fathers.  In addition, Walker answered questions about his father.  Let's just say that this little boy is VERY perceptive!

We love him BIG!

Walker loves his Daddy!