 |
| Eating breakfast and learning...over 25 boys! |
Around the end of 3rd grade, a couple of us were discussing how we would like to start a Bible Club for our boys. Since I was just wrapping up the Bible Club I helped with for Bennett in 4th and 5th grade, I had the time. After three phone calls, we had two teachers, a house within walking distance to the school, a curriculum and an organizer! It was definitely meant to be! Praise be to God!
After a few weeks of school, we decided to get started. We sent an invitation home with every 4th grade boy, and on our first week we had 27 boys! Since then our roster has grown to 30, and we have maintained an average of 25-30 boys every
 |
| Walking to school after Bible Club |
week! We start at 7am, with parents bringing in breakfast each week, and then Shannon Hicks or Cecily Lowe lead the lesson for the boys. About 7:45, we wrap up with prayer and walk the boys to school. I then send out a weekly summary to all of the parents. It has all gone so smoothly, and the boys seem to really be enjoying it and learning a lot....thanks to the curriculum. I love that Preston has memorized a couple of Bible verses and seems to recall lots of what we have learned since the beginning.
 |
| Walking to school after Bible Club |
 |
| Only 3 weeks in....so much more to learn! |
 |
| Look at all of those boys learning about Jesus! |