Preston has become one of Alabama football's biggest fans over the past couple of years. He is always clamoring to attend games, and is slowly attending more and more each year. This year, he got to attend his first road game to Ole Miss, and three home games with the Iron Bowl being the pinnacle to this year's football season! Bennett, Walker and I stayed back in Birmingham, but the many family members went down to tailgate and some went into the game. It was a perfect Fall day....warm and sunny during the day, yet cooler at night.
Of course Alabama had another fantastic game, beating the stew out of Auburn (52-21)! Everyone had so much fun, and I loved all of the pictures from their day, so I have to share them!
 |
| Selfie with two of my favorite guys! |
 |
| The face of a fan that isn't worried! |
 |
| Look at all of those smiles! |