Friday, December 6, 2019

HWD Christmas Parade

B dressed in her ugly xmas sweater with Snickers
Every year December moves at warp speed as soon as Thanksgiving is over.  Between the Christmas parties, the gift buying, the school parties and just keeping up with our jobs and the kid's normal schedules.  But the Homewood Christmas Parade has a way of slowing things down, and putting us in the spirit, and it is always the first Thursday of the month.

This year Bennett was asked to have dinner and watch the parade with a few friends.  So she wore her tacky Christmas sweater and left.  Preston was supposed to throw candy and walk in the parade with his football team, but had basketball practice and didn't want to be late.  So Steve and I took the boys to our usual spot by the library.

The boys got in their candy retrieving position, and Steve and I stood behind them.  I loved seeing all of our friends and their children in the parade.  All of the kids had a blast, and Steve and I had fun watching everyone else enjoy themselves!  Bring it Christmas!

Santa is always the finale!